I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Washing your hand with Sleeves.

Oh god how much I hate this. It's f*cking retarded. Seriously, all I wanted to do was pee ever so nicely, and then wash my hands like the good girl that I am. But no. You f*cking sleeves couldn't stay rolled up for the  entire song of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and now I have this wet and soapy blotch on my wrist area.

Like f*ck! It's hard enough for me to make a blog post that people will like, but now I need to do it with this gross, wet thing constantly rubbing against my arm? Shit! Piss the hell off. Not only did you not stay rolled up, but you didn't stop the water from further dripping down the length of my arm. Why do you hate me?

The water makes it irritable, and the soap just makes it sticky and gross. I thought that after I got passed the age of 6, that this would stop happening. Guess the gods of long sleeved-shirts hate me or something, because when ever I wear one, this happens!

F*ck Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment