I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Saturday 17 March 2012

Roll up the Rim to Win

Bull shit. Bull SHIT you have a one in six chance in winning. I haven gotten at least 15 drinks. Guess how many times I have won something? ZERO. Come on Tim Hortons, get your stuff together, and bring me my f*cking Panasonic 3D t.v and my TOYOTA Camry! I pay you good money every morning, that least that you can do is give me what I have earned.

No no no no no, even if I won them, I do not want your stupid free coffee with a blue berry f*cking muffin. I want the REAL shit. Don't try and get your way out of giving away a car, by giving me a stupid camping package! Idiots, you know what I came here for, so hand it the f*ck over!

Every time, EVERY TIME, I roll up the rim, I picture me winning that car. Oh yeah, in my head, I win every time. And every time, I sell my old car, and give all the money to charity. That is correct Tim Hortons people, when ever you fail to give me that car, you fail the needy kids in Africa. Suck on that for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment