I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Saturday 17 March 2012

Bitches.

I bet that right when you read the title, some ones name popped into your mind. Yes, every teenage girl knows who I am talking about right now. That one girl, who talks behind every ones back, and says all this shit, and when some one finally stands up to her, that person is now suddenly a "slut" or a "whore".

It's very very f*cking retarded. They seek attention, good or bad, to start drama or to get sympathy. I don't really need to talk much about them, because you all know. I just hate them.

They can do what ever they want to any one they want and every one still loves them, but once some one stands up to her, they get their head ripped off. I am not afraid to stand up to them, and when I do, I am proud. No body should be able to treat any one like that!

Next time you see a bitch fight over facebook, message the people telling them to delete their status' because no one really cares, and it's no ones business but their own. Well I am tired now, so bye for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment