I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Teenage Boys

Dear teenage boys,


That is what I feel about you. Fuck you, you pieces of shit. How you act, what you wear and fuck the way you walk pisses me off! What happened to the "gentleman" that you were supposed to be in the 1850's or what ever? Where did they go? Because I'd rather have them, then you douche bags.

Apparently, you are "top dog" or in your language, "da shit". You walk around smoking weed and your pants down to your fucking ankles. How in the FUCK is that comfortable?! Oh, and stop it with the douche bag toques, you know, that ones that rest on the head, and the rest just droops down. Those are retarded, and who ever wears them looks like a douche bag that no one likes.

No. No. No. No. No. fucking NO! Smoking a cigarette does not give you some type of special power that makes it alright for you to blow it in my fucking face. It gives you cancer, so fuck off before I grab that cig. and shove it up your ass! And please, don't fucking spit your chewing tobacco on the city bus, no body wants to see that shit coming from your ugly ass mouth!

And no, you aren't 'da shit' or what ever the fuck you think. It pisses me off when I see you walk around with your friends and you think that you own every thing. You make fun of what some one younger says to make your friends laugh. Fuck you, you are just annoying little pricks.

Today, my friend and I were walking outside - to go back to the rocks, as written in Bats - and there were two boys riding their bikes, who had rode past us earlier, and were now down a hill near my house.    I was on my bike, and was going onto my drive way when the curb attacked my bike, which attacked my vagina.

"OW MY VAGINA" I yelled, well because it hurt.

"OW MY VAGINA" One of the boys mimicked. I wasn't going to take any of his shit, so I yelled:

"Oh, you have one too?!" And to help me out, my friend yelled

"Are you on your period?!"

You could tell he was mad, because he yelled something like "fuck off." No, FUCK YOU. You don't own shit, and you can't act like there won't be consequences for what you say. Not every one is going to take your shit, so grow the fuck up and act your age before I come into your house and shoot your family!

Aren't you supposed to be like role models or some shit for the younger generations? You are doing a class ass job at that. Change your ways, here is my way of saying "good luck"

No comments:

Post a Comment