I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Thursday 15 March 2012

Choosing Shit to Wear

Guys I am being serious, the amount of time that some people take to choose what they are going to wear for work/school/a date, is ridiculous. And, I am sad to say that on some days... I am part of the problem. If there are any guys reading this right now, consider yourself lucky, and be grateful when your girlfriend or wife take an hour to look pretty.

That is besides the point, I just don't know why we can't throw on a t-shirt and jeans and be on their way. In my humble opinion, people look better that way. It disgusts me seeing girls packed on with make up, a low cut shirt and a mini skirt, and it makes it worse because they spent hours just trying to look as slutty as possible.

And, come one BOYS! You want to know what I, including most girls, find attractive? A simple t-shirt and some skinny jeans. F*ck GTL, because all that is, is the wrong spelling for gay. (I apologise you any homosexuals who might be reading this, gay pride <3 ) I don't even care if you have your hair gelled or not, just don't wear packs of wife-beaters, sweaters and fancy bracelets-watches.

I challenge you all for just one day, wear a simple t-shirt and jeans, go out in public, and see how many compliments you get. Not every one is stuck up and looking for some ass, some people just want to see the real you.

I don't know, I am blabbering on. Just don't try so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment