I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Saturday 17 March 2012

Cutting While Shaving.

This is something that both men and women can relate to. You are just sitting there, quietly and peacefully removing that shaving cream with a nice razor and BAM! You hear it. Yeah, you know what I am talking about, that CCCRRRIIICCCKKKT sound as your skin breaks. Then along comes the pain.

For the first second, you don't know what just happened after that you might look at the razor, just to make sure no skin is attached.. because... well... that'd be gross. Then you must focus your attention to the wound, eyes drowned with the picture of blood pouring out of a cut the size of a pin-tip.

Usually, if it isn't bad, you can just keep shaving, or for girls, submerge your leg in the water for a bit until the worst of the bleeding is over, and then carry on. The other day, for me, it was a different story..

I was nicely shaving my legs, listening to music from a radio, when IT happened. CCCCRRRIIICCKKTTT! After checking the razor to make sure there was no skin, I slowly moved toward my leg. There, I had a cut about a centimetre long. The weird thing was, I wasn't even shaving in that direction, so I don't know how I cut it.

Any ways, this was too big of a cut, and too much blood to simply put my leg back in the water, I rushed out, dried myself off, avoiding the blood (I wanted a picture for Facebook, don't judge me I am still in middle school!) threw on my shorts and t-shirt and ran to get my camera. After taking the desired amount of pictures, I grabbed an old towel and wrapped it around my leg... We had to throw the towel out.

Then today, I was examining the cut, and I noticed one tiny TINY piece of white skin, maybe a mili-meter long. It was bothering me, so I just kind of flicked it off. Oh came the blood. It was retarded! One tiny mili-meter, that much blood. I quickly ran for a band-aid and I am never touching that thing again!

I am going to post the pictures, but beware, they are pretty bad.




It hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment