I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Bats

Fuck you. FUCK ALL YOU BATS! You ruin every nice moment that any one can ever have. All I wanted was to spend a nice couple of minutes with my best friend while staring out into the beautiful river. But no. You had to send one of your little army men and ruin all shit.

We had just climbed a tiny mountain of rocks, and were sitting at the top of the mountain looking at the amazing view. The river was flowing, that trees were swaying ever so slightly and MOTHER FUCKING BAM! One of those hairy fuckers swoops down and disappears into thin air.

We didn't know where he went or where he came from. The only thing on our mind was getting the fuck out without starting an avalanche. It was the scariest experience of my life! Rocks were tumbling down here and there, and the bat could have been any where! I thought that I was going to die.

And, oh of course, there is a random ass shit little boy watching us from his window as we panicked, trying to save our lives. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT? Oh, he had the audacity  to ask who we were? No, don't worry, we are screaming and rushing down a tumbling mountain of rocks, but we have the time to say who we were. Well my friend sure had the time. The bitch had a fricken conversation with the kid, while I was getting stuck in random ass patches of grass. THE FUCK?!

Now I have bruises. Fuck you bat.
FUCK ALL THE BATS.

No comments:

Post a Comment