I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Monday 19 March 2012

Swimming Pools

I haven't been to a swimming pool, but I used to go all the time and take swim lessons, so I know how they are, and they are disgusting. You plan on going, having a nice, fun time with your friends, but oh how wrong you were.

First off, you can't even move without touching some one else's slimy body. It's just awful. And to make it worse, you have those rowdy boys who are chasing and attacking one another, and they bash into you. F*ck you, I am trying to have a nice time, I don't want your f*cking head bashing into my boob, this isn't a strip joint.

Then you have the family. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing all those little kids having a nice time with their family, but it's the family that is the problem. You see the dads trying to throw their kids in the air. Dude, there is no f*cking room, your kid is going to land on my head and f*cking kill me! Piss the hell off! Or, you have the 8 year olds swimming around playing tag, and as they try to get passed you, they push off your body for extra speed. Bitch, I didn't come here to get cut with your mother f*cking toe nail!

Oh, and we cannot forget the 20 year olds! You know, the guys thinking they own the god damn place so they swim around and don't care who is in there way or what trail of dead people they leave behind. They go under water, and come up where ever they want, and once again, this isn't a stip joint, don't put your creepy ass head in my crotch. I'm a minor.

And the 20 year old girls. You came you a pool, you can expect to get your hair wet! Mother f*cking baby Jesus, don't screech every time the water goes above your neck, or I'll shove your entire body under water until you drown.

The slide is just a slide and not a god. Right when the doors open, you don't need to go rushing towards it, pushing every one out of your mother f*cking way. You will reach it soon, don't have a hernia. And come on! If I want to go down the god damn slide with my friends, why the hell can I not? We are the perfect age where we think that every one who is goofing off is an idiot, so why would we?

Well, I am tired, but I still have a lot of thoughts on this subject.

Oh and, if this is you, PLEASE do NOT WEAR BAND-AIDS TO THE POOL!. It is SO nasty when you just see one floating around, so please, cover that shit up with some duck tape or what ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment