I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Friends Changing Your Facebook Status

Every one knows what I am talking about, and has both been the victim and the culprit. It doesn't matter how they got on to your account, all you know is that it is going to be bad. What is written depends on who you are with, how drunk they are, and if you have a penis or a vagina.

Today this happened to me, my friends were not drunk and dear god I hope that what is down there is in fact a vagina... I was just having a fun time on my Facebook, looking at all those fucking pictures of cats taking over the Internet, when I had to pee or some shit. I don't fucking know.

I made the mistake of not signing off... When I was done peeing or what ever, I came back all happy to be back in my comfortable position. It didn't occur to me that my Facebook account had been signed off, that the laptop was in a different position, and FUCK did my friends look guilty. All I cared about was going back to the land where 8 year old bitches post pictures of them selves pretending to be a duck.

I was on line for about 10 minutes when I got a notification. Upon clicking it, I saw the multiple people have liked my status. Now, this doesn't  come as a surprise to me, all my status' are fucking brilliant, but I couldn't remember the last one I made. Clicking on the link or what ever to the said status made, what I saw was definitely not a shock.

"Siobhan has small boobs". Really? Really bitch? Come on! I hate you.

It's funny though. Girls get all pissed when we do this to one another, but it's the penis holders who have it bad. When we get by with " ____ is hawt!", boys have the whole "I am gay" or some other shit like that.

A lot of people find these status' annoying. I, myself, find them pretty amusing, and it isn't the status that bothers me, it's the fucking comments:

"You are finally coming out of the closet"
"We all knew that you'd finally 'taste' the rainbow"
"I fucked that once, so I always knew it"

Shut the hell up. You ruined a funny experience between the culprit and the victim.

Well, at least the way guys change status' doesn't bother me, but come on girls. Stop it with the whole " your name here  is so hawt!!!" No. You are wrong. Who's ever name is there is fucking annoying, not "hawt" or what ever dumb shit is put there. You aren't 8 any more, do something more interesting for the world of Facebook.

What ever. Just don't fucking change my Facebook status, or your vagina/penis will have a nice conversation with my foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment