I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Thursday 29 March 2012

Boyfriends

Holy shit it's fucking retarded how every girl can't feel whole without a boyfriend. It seriously makes me want to kill myself. Fucking fuck! Sorry if you guys don't like these types of blogs posts, but I don't fucking care. I am doing that whole "start from bottom and work my way up" type shit. (I promise I won't do them as often as I do).

When I was in elementary school, dating was the new "thing". It all started with one girl, who just happened to be my best friend, and worked itself up to this fucking massive thing. She started dating in grade 2 or 3, and well she was little miss popular, so every one started dating. It was a whole big fuck fest for 5 year olds. By the time I had reached grade 4, girls were already giving blow jobs. The FUCK?!

And I wasn't fazed at all. I thought that this was normal behaviour, dating, making out, penis', having a new boyfriend every week. My school was one of those schools where every one tried to grow up too quickly and now all the girls are sluts. 

I am ashamed to say that even I dated some one... For a week. That doesn't matter, I was still too young and now I always have to live with the fact that when I was younger I tried to be a slut. Ugh. 

Yes, it's cute when you see little kindergartners running around, holding hands, but at a certain age it stops being cute. They just haven't learnt that, because they are so used to adults "awe-ing" every time they kiss each other on the cheek. Now look at them. Their entire middle school and high school lives are focused around dating and fucking. 

My friend is so embarrassed that she hasn't had a boyfriend yet. If you don't remember, I am only 13 - 14 in a month fuckers! - and so is she, and she is going on about how she hasn't had her first kiss yet. Fuck! Even in grades 3-5 she would cry, LITERALLY CRY, over not having a boyfriend. When I say that she doesn't need a boyfriend because we are only 13, she always brings up the fact that I had a boyfriend 4 fucking years ago!

KIDS - that is right, we're still kids -  my age are around every corner dating and mother fucking, fucking each other! Seriously, I hate it. All my friends have at least dated once, or felt bad about not having a boyfriend/girlfriend or some thing along those lines. I know one boy, one boy , that had a girlfriend, and she broke up with him because he wouldn't kiss her. Said he wasn't ready. Props to that kid. He should be every one's fucking idol. Fucking worship that guy. 

Now, I am not completely stubborn. I don't think that "things" are any thing bad, really. Sure, they prepare you for "friends with benefits" but at least you haven't officially ruined your child hood, right?

I don't have much to say about people in high school. In my mind, they are old enough to date and all that shit.. But I just wish that they didn't need to act like sluts to get attention. 

A little about me and my thoughts on my relationships? Well... in grade 4, well I hate mini-me for dating. I wish I would have saved my first "boyfriend" for some one else. I can't say the same for my first kiss though. 4 years old and with the hottest 8 year old, baby! If you haven't noticed, I do not want to date any one right now, but I do like boys and it's nice knowing that boys like me. For having a "thing" I'd have to really like the guy,, kind of like sex for me. I want to "love" them or some shit. 

My only exception is a one boy. I really like him *let the gushing begin* and if he wanted to date. What the hell, why not? I like him enough. But I am not about to say "FUCK YES" to any boy who asks. "Fuck no." would be a better answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment