I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Monday 19 March 2012

Dogs Barking

Okay, firstly, I have two dogs who bark a lot, but indoors, and maybe on the odd occasion, outdoors. They only bark when some one is at the door, or the neighbour dog is barking at them, they never start the wars, at least from what I see. But, oh man the other dogs in my neighbour hood...

Let us start with the people across from our backyard (in this scenario, all of our backyards connect, only separated from a pussy fence). They have this annoying little Chiwawa, that always f*cking attacks that fence trying to get to my dogs. It barks. It screech's. It howls. Of course, my dogs are going to react on this, the only way a dog can. By barking. Soon all you can hear are 3 annoying pooches barking and screaming. I am usually the one that needs to bring my dogs inside, for the sake of the sanity of the rest of the neighbourhood. As I do this, the people with the Chiwawa usually say "Learn to control your dogs". YOU MOTHER F*CKER! DON'T YOU ARE TELL ME TO CONTROL MY DOG, WHEN YOURS NEEDS A GOOD BASH IN THE HEAD ITSELF! AND LOOSE SOME WEIGHT! I usually just call my dogs good dogs and bring them inside.

After them, it's the people diagnol and to the left. Their dog is a saint, I love their dog, and same with the people to our right.

But then, we have the people to my left. They have just recently bought a lab, the most mother f*cking defected lab in the history of F*CK! It runs around like a retard, and when ever they leave, which of f*cking course is non-stop, the dog barks to f*cking never never land and back! F*CK, dude it's like midnight, get your sorry ass home and control your animal! Seriously, from the time the owners leave, until the time they come back, it is non stop barking! And of course, they come back for what, 5 minutes? And leave again. Imma bout to shoot their ass'. Oh, and, of course, the little devil dog sounds like my two dogs, so we get blamed for their barking, when really, our dogs are having a nice doggie nap while all of this is going down.

And then we have the people diagonal, and to the right from us. They have two weird poodle things, I don't even know, and they are actually alright. It isn't them starting the barking, all is to be blamed on the Chiwawa next door, but... Man do their owners need a slap in the face. They were going to get us in trouble for the lab barking, saying it's our dogs. Which is understandable, but not for those f*ckers. They have parties that last until 3 am and blast the f*cking volume until dead people can f*cking hear it!

Well, I am all f*cked out.. Have a nice day. :) Oh and I am sorry, I have no f*cking idea how to spell Chiwawa so smd.

No comments:

Post a Comment