I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Exaggerators.

Today I was walking home from school with my neighbour, and he was going on about how one time he was walking home one day when a guy deliberately drove past him really fast, spraying water all over him. My neighbour then ran after the car and at a stop light, starting kicking  the door until the driver told him he'd drive him home, not only that, but my neighbour said that he made him by a whole bunch of food. This is how he put it:

" One day I was walking home and some jack a** purposely drove in a huge puddle right beside me to splash me with water. I wasn't taking any sh*t from that d**che bag, so I ran after his car until he reached a red light. Then I started kicking that sh*t out of his door until he rolled down the window and said ' Get the f**k in, I'll drive you home' and I said ' Not until you drive me to the corner store and buy me food b*tch!' So then he bought be all this food and drove me me, which was funny because when he splashed me, I was only 5 minutes away from my house "

How do I know he was lying?
- there are red lights near where we live
- the guy would not offer him a ride home
- you can't chase after a car..
- and when he was talking, he stopped to think for a bit, like thinking of what to say next.

Now, I don't know for sure, so it could possibly be true, but if it isn't, then I am really bothered by that. Guys, you don't need to fabricate any stories to impress people. We know when you are lying, and personally, I'd rather hear about that one time you fell off your bike.

Just don't make up stories, it doesn't make you look "cool" it just makes you feel like even you think your life is boring, and a person who thinks that is a boring person.

P.S - the way I said my neighbour told the story isn't exact. I can't remember the actual words he used, but it's pretty much the same thing, just the swear words in different places ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment