I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Bastard, animal killing ass hole.

So on Sunday I went shopping with my sister and my mom. We were at a really big mall, and there was a pet store, so being girls, we just had to go in. I was expecting some hamsters, maybe a bunny or two, but when I walked into that store, I shocked.

They had stacks upon stacks of dogs in these tiny glass cages. I'm serious, the cages were maybe a bit bigger than nightstands, and the dogs just lay there, and they drink out of the water bottles that hamsters drink out of! For fucks sakes people that's like animal abuse!

I swear that's illegal, and if not, those fucking idiots should get on that shit! Get a brain dip shits, dogs need to run around, they can't be left in a glass box their entire lives! And to make it worse, they are selling for $2000+. I know that is reasonable, but who is going to pay that much for a dog in a glass box? Well I would, but I'm broke.

But seriously, some have been in there since September! That may not seem like a lot to you, but lets just go back in time and snatch you out of your moms vagina and just stick you in a cage until some one decides to buy your lonely ass. And what if you aren't a puppy any more? No one wants an adult dog, so what are they gonna do? They kill them! The bastards!

When I find out the address of who ever approved this load of shit idea, I'll kill them. Like come on! I'm all for selling dogs, but buy a fucking farm and sell them from your back yard, don't breed them so they can spend their life locked up!

It was horrible! They only had toilet paper on the ground, in scraps, and one was pushing it's face against the glass trying to get to pet it. When I asked the attendant if I could they refused, saying it isn't good for the dog.

BECAUSE YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT A HEALTHY DOG YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment