I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Saturday 17 March 2012

Pictures.

I just had to do one more quick thing:

Pictures. It doesn't matter what they are for, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or any other site like that, people take retarded pictures. Well, not people, but girls from the ages of 12-22 are just annoying. I mean seriously, who the f*ck cares if you can press your lips together and pretend to be a duck? Not this bitch right here, so don't do it. I had no idea it was time to grab my shot gun and grab myself a nice waddling dinner. Just stop with the duck face before you end up on my plate.

And for the love of god, the pictures in the bathroom. No one can concentrate when you have a toilet full of shit in the back round.
IN MY DEFENCE FOR MY PROFILE PICTURE RIGHT NOW:::
I was going to a school dance, and I don't normally dress up. My mom wasn't home so my dad told me to take a picture so he could show her. I was going to go outside, because natural light is the best, but it was pissing rain. My kitchen lights burnt out, so I had to go in the bathroom, which has the next best lighting.

I normally don't do it, but my mom really wanted to see, and I couldn't just show her a picture with my face all shadowed.

And now for the photographers. No, just because you took a picture of yourself with auto-focus, and edited in some of those cartoon flowers and some gray effect to it does NOT make you a professional photographer. Also, to all the girls that do that, and then make one of their 'interests' Photography,  I will in fact kill you.

When I am older,  have considered photography, but I have taken a photography course. I didn't just use a samsung camera, or whatever, and take a picture of me and a dusty mirror, I  did some actual cool things. Maybe I'm not great, but it was so much fun pretending to be professional.

Any ways, yes, all you bitches. Suck my dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment