I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Going to the Gym

Before I start ranting, I must say that I quite enjoy going to the gym. I have actually gotten addicted, and I go crazy if I don't almost every day... Though it does come with these... setbacks.

 -First off, guy on the treadmill, I asked you if I could use it an hour ago. Get the f*ck off!

 - You, bringing your little 5 year old girl to run around as you work out. Call a mother f*cking nanny!

 - And come on, don't come in the gym wearing shit loads of make up, style-ish pants and some f*cking TNA tank top. Ditch your little giggly group of friends. You came here to work out, so do that.

 - I have only been on the machine for 10 minutes, don't ask me when I am going to be done.

 - DEAR GOD, stop looking at my screen to see how fast I am going, so you can go faster. You are a 40 year old male, you SHOULD be going faster than I am.

 - You, Mr. Muscles, it's called a shirt, you don't need to show off all your shit, we know you have it.

 - Stop laughing at that bigger man who is having troubles. He is trying to fix his life, and you are the reason that he was too scared to try before.

 - Bitch, don't ask me to change the channel on the t.v! I was here first, and grabbed the remote first, so you can gladly suck my dick.

 - Wow, you have been here for over an hour and your fore-head is only glowing. Please, hold the applause.

 - Get the f*ck out of my way, and do your push ups some where that isn't in the middle of the hall way.

Am I the only one that thinks these things?
There will definitely be a part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment