I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Unwritten Rule, by douche bags all around.

Guess what rule I hate? The ban on gay marriage. It's fucking retarded, why can't we just let them be happy? Don't try to serve me that shit about it being a sin on a platter, because I ordered some fucking common sense. If it's a sin, it's their sin to create, you bastards stay the hell away and let them be happy.

You, Mr.Preacher person, can go the fuck to hell. I thought that it was, like this big thing with God to love every one for who they are? Well, if you aren't letting them be who they are, that clearly isn't loving them. And please, don't try to find a scientific reason for why they are the way they are. Like, shit, just because they love some one that has the same body part does not make them a birth defect!

I mean, come on, let them be happy, and you can go back to molesting little boys in church. fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment