I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

My Laptop

I know I know, I should be grateful that my sister generously donated her old, broken laptop to me after buying a nice and new Mac Book Air.

The laptop I received isn't that bad, and there is a 50/50 chance that I broke it. You see, it was charging ever so nicely, and I tripped over the cord. Something from the laptop ripped out, and now it wont charge unless it is in a certain position, twisted to an oblivion.

Any way, she gave it to me, and with every thing wrong with the fucker, I loved it. It was my own, and I could freely download every single mother fucking episode of "The Office" "Friends" and "One Tree Hill". But then it had to break completely. Are you fucking shitting me?

With that laptop, I had my life. All my blogs on my homepage, all my shows and all my fucking pictures of random ass cats! Shit that laptop defined me more than I can! Now it's gone gone gone gone gone! Why...

It isn't the laptop itself, but the charger. That douche bag broke! When ever I plug it in, it wont turn on. Fucker wont do its job! I made do with my laptop until it died completely, and I have no way to charge it. That is was I am making this blog post.

I still need to find a place to fix it in my shitty ass town, because the pricks at Future Shop "can't". This is the reason for the delay in my posts. Sorry for all the followers, because now I can't supply all the "fucks". As soon as I get my laptop fixed, I will blog like a crazy ass fucker again.

Oh, yeah. About this blog post. My brother has a laptop too - we aren't fucking spoiled, we buy this shit with our own god damn money - and I was able to sneak on here and quickly write something while he was sleeping. I'll try to do this more often, but I don't know how often "often" is.

Bye fuckers.

1 comment:

  1. Have you thought about trying eBay? My brother is constantly breaking his chargers and buying new ones on eBay.

    I remember my first very own laptop, it made my bro insanely jealous and he hated me for about a month!!

    ReplyDelete