I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Saturday 17 March 2012

My Name..

God I hate my name. My parents were probably high when they came up with it, because I have no idea where they would get 'Siobhan" from. Do you want to know how to pronounce it?! "Shuvon." Yeah, I know, you were probably thinking it's pronounced like this "sigh-oh-ba-han" but no. No it is not.

It is very embarrassing when people that don't know my try to pronounce it, and oh god does it come with a lot of teasing and nick names. Now, I am not complaining about the nick names, they are actually kind of fun, but the teasing I could do without.

Every since I was younger - because well, I'm still pretty young - I have liked the name Niki. I think I got it from that show "6Teen" and it just stuck with me. But no. I am stuck with a retarded name. And to wrap it all up, it's in mother f*cking Twilight. WHO WANTS A NAME THAT WAS IN THAT STUPID ASS SHIT?! Not me.

Well, my fingers are freezing, so I'm gonna stop typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment