I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Saturday 17 March 2012

Music

Oh yes, our generations music.. I don't even think that it can be classified as music anymore, at least not in my opinion. Shit like Skrillex is just retarded. You might as well as listen to construction outside, because even that is better, and girls, you'd be complimented and hit on every 15 minute break, so that is a bonus.

Now,  on to Niki Minaj. She is the reason why every one thinks girls cannot rap. Sure, she can say "Stupid Hoe" over and over again, but who can't? And when she does that stupid really deep voice, it sounds like scraping against a chalk board. If any parents let their daughters listen to Niki Minaj, they should be ashamed. You are teaching them to be a slut and sing about sex. SHAME.

I don't know who sings this song, but it goes like "Living young and wild and free." That is a stupid song. One part of it is like "So what we go out, so what we get drunk, we're just having fun, living young and wild and free" No no no no no! You are teaching 10 year olds across the globe to smoke weed and get drunk every day. Once again, SHAME.

What happened to people like P!nk, with Stupid Girls, who taught you NOT act like a slut. She taught me to be a nice, mature girl and act responsible. Why can't others follow her "preaching"? I see that girl on Ellen singing Niki Minaj, and it makes me more sad than any thing, knowing that she will be growing up listening to garbage like that.

Please, tell me I am not the only one out there that still listens to P!nk, Gavin DeGraw, and Band of Horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment