I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Blog Names

Every one with a blog or username of any time knows what I am going through right now. It should not be this hard to find a blog name that hasn't already been taken. Seriously, I had no idea that this many people need to rant! It makes it impossible for me!

The amount of names that I had to try, just to find one that fucking worked is just ridiculous! I'm surprised that no one has taken thing one, and if they had... I swear to you a baby would have died today. Poor people in the future, they will need to have a million dashes in their names just to find a simple title thats works. I almost had to. It was getting to the point where I almost had to go::

//::-theofficialrantingblog-::\\<3<3giggity.omgapony//howtokilljustinbieber--)):://?>>|||!%4.blogspot.com.

And even that probably would have been taken. It's just stupid. I bet you that there are blogs with all the titles that I wanted, and people don't even use them. The bitches probably just take all the good names so we are left out in the dust, and they are there sitting in the corner making us look like a bunch of ass'
It's just not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment