I am who I am, if you don't like it, well I don't give a shit.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

I hate this.

I hate not ranting about things, because well, I'm the official mother fucking ranter! But, I owe my followers/readers this. Hold on for the ride, shits about to get real.

Thank you to every one who reads my blog and follows it. When I first started this, I didn't think any one would read it, let alone that it'd have followers. It means a lot to me that people like my stuff, and I try to check out your guys' blogs and follow the ones that I like.

Also, I am sorry about the lacking in posts. I know that when I first started this, I posted waaay more. But I also had waaay more free time, because well.. I started it when I had a week off of school.

I try to post as much as I can. It also sucks because I still don't have word on my laptop. It's still being fixed, but they told me it would be 2-3 weeks, and it's already been 2-ish, so cross your fingers :)

But yeah, thank you for all the followers and views. I appreciate it.

P.S - I got an email from some one saying that I spell words differently. Like "colour"/"realise" etc. I am Canadian, and that is how we FUCKING SPELL WORDS. I don't have some issue with letters. Fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment